CIS of Clark County’s Extended Day Learning program provides top-quality, academically focused before and after school childcare. Extended Day Learning is available for students in Greater Clark and Clarksville school districts and is provided at the school site.
** We have reached the maximum number of students we can serve at Thomas Jefferson, Wilson, Utica ,and Pleasant Ridge Elementary and will not be accepting any more students at these locations, we apologize for any inconvenience. **
Extended Day Learning Weekly Tuition Prices
|Full-Time 3-5 days||Part-Time 1-2 days||Before Care Only||After Care Only|
Please note: weekly fees will not be prorated based on attendance. When you enroll, the rate posted is the rate that will be due Monday of each week.
2018-2019 Academic Year Online Registration
Steps to register:
- Fill out the online registration form. ***THOMAS JEFFERSON, WILSON, UTICA, and PLEASANT RIDGE ELEMENTARY have reached their maximum number of students, we will no longer be accepting registration forms for these locations. ***
- Fill in Direct Debit information at end of the registration form.
- Submit all. You will receive an email from the office giving you information about the Parent Portal and confirming the registration.
- Download Parent Handbook.
- Everyone will be charged the part time rate for the first partial week of the academic year. This is our way of saying thank you for enrolling your student in our program. The first full week of the academic school year everyone will be charged their normal tuition rate. Payment for the first FULL week of the academic year will be due on Monday, August 13th via ACH, Paypal, cash or check payment. Cash and check payments cannot be turned in at the school site.
Please mail or hand-deliver payments to:
Communities In Schools of Clark County
4403 Hamburg Pike, Suite C
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Call the office and ask for Nicole Stone, EDL Director, if you have any questions (812) 280-0028 or email email@example.com.