CIS of Clark County’s Extended Day Learning program provides top-quality, academically focused before and after school childcare. Extended Day Learning is available for students in Greater Clark and Clarksville school districts and is provided at the school site.
If your student attends a Greater Clark County School, we offer before and after care. Exception for New Washington, we only offer after care. If your student attends Clarksville Elementary we offer before and after care.
Extended Day Learning Weekly Tuition Prices
|Full-Time 3-5 days||Part-Time 1-2 days||Before Care Only||After Care Only|
Please note: weekly fees will not be prorated based on attendance. When you enroll, the rate posted is the rate that will be due Friday of each week.
2019-2020 Academic Year Online Registration
Steps to register:
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Fill in Direct Debit/Credit Card information at end of the registration form.
- Submit all. You will receive an email from the office giving you information about the Parent Portal and confirming the registration.
- Download Parent Handbook.
- Everyone will be charged the part time rate for the first partial week of the academic year. This is our way of saying thank you for enrolling your student in our program. The first full week of the academic school year everyone will be charged their normal tuition rate.
*This year, you are REQUIRED to provide CIS with a valid checking account (ACH Bank Draft) or credit/debit card information for billing purposes. Payments will be processed on the Friday before the week of service.
*$15 fee will be charged for any ACH Bank Drafts that are returned to us unpaid (for any reason).
* $10 late fee will be charged for any account that is 7 days late.
You are paying for your child’s spot in order to use our program. Due to the costs incurred for daily operations to run the program everyone will be expected to pay their tuition rate weekly, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Call the office and ask for Nicole Stone, EDL Director, if you have any questions (812) 280-0028 or email email@example.com.