CIS of Clark County’s Extended Day Learning program provides top-quality, academically focused before and after school childcare. Extended Day Learning is available for students in Greater Clark and Clarksville school districts and is provided at the school site.
If your student attends a Greater Clark County School, we offer before and after care. Exception for New Washington, we only offer after care. If your student attends Clarksville Elementary we offer before and after care.
Was your child registered in 2020-2021?
For families who were registered for the 2020-2021 year, you simply need to log into your parent portal account to add a class and update information. Please consider opting in to text messages this year (where you enter your phone number). These will only be used in emergency situations when we need to reach you quickly.
Is this a new registration?
If you would like to register a new child for EDL, simply complete the registration form.
Steps to register:
- Download and read the Parent Handbook. The Spanish version of the handbook is located here.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Fill in Direct Debit/Credit Card information at end of the registration form. You will not be charged until services begin.
- Submit all. You will receive an email from the office giving you. information about the Parent Portal and confirming the registration.
Payment will be automatically charged on Monday of each week to bank account or credit/debit card based on information provided upon registration. To make an individual payment or update account information, visit the parent portal.
*$15 fee will be charged for any ACH Bank Drafts that are returned to us unpaid (for any reason).
* $10 late fee will be charged for any account that is 5 days late.